Tuesday 13 September 2011

Missoni for Target | Target's New Missoni Collection Brings Down Site

issue of Vogue and came across quite an exciting advertisement spread: the new Missoni for Target line!! I don’t know about you all, but I have always been a lover of Missoni, which uses bold colors and patterns in its zigzag knitwear designs.

I also think that Margherita Missoni, heiress to the fashion house, is quite lovely and chic — but who wouldn’t be with such a fashion empire at her fingertips!


Margherita is the face of the line, posing in scenes with a decided 1960s Italian vibe and styling reminiscent of a Federico Fellini film. The outfits and home goods are vibrant and colorful, but tastefully done so. I just hope that the quality of the pieces is as good as they look in the spread!


The Missoni for Target line will be available for a limited time only: September 13 to October 22, 2011 with prices ranging from about $3 to $600 (this includes items from clothing to luggage to home goods). The line will be available in most Target stores, and all will be available online at Target.com.


To see the full lookbook, visit Fashionista.com.


I can’t wait for Missoni for Target to come out and I will sure buy a majority of the line (or whatever I can get my hands on)! Happy shopping, everyone! Ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment