Tuesday 20 September 2011

Young William Shatner When He Was James Tiberius Kirk

well there are many 'alien' close encounters of the illegal immigrant kind in Kuala Lumpur - but these nice fellow Indonesians or Bangladeshis are not alien enough.
I wanna meet Vulcans and Wookies and ET-cuties and speak their languages. Oh yeah, I speak Klingon well enough, and Serbian too which is as alien as it gets for Southeast Asians, ha ha. Incidentally I also speak Japanese, and Vulcan grammar is modelled on Japanese (yes I do know Vulcan). Ironically the Vulcan greeting "Dif-tor heh smusma" (Live long and prosper) sounds much better and rhymes nicer in Malay-Indonesian: "Panjang Umur dan Makmur". I'll use that from now on in my greetings after Assalamualaikum.

Anyway while I think Chris Pine is fine and cute as Kirk in this film, you just can't beat the original sexiness of a then-young William Shatner when he was James Tiberius Kirk. But if I were to get to choose to be a role in Star Trek, I would want to be... a new character called "the Nadge", a last member of the ancient Y(h)xeut true civilization who holds true wisdom through a billion years of gaining knowledge and experience. Hence my own original motto that first ever appeared in the world through Flixster.com: "Knowledge alone is not enough to bring wisdom; experience does that". The Nadge would get to make love with many different species due to the need to find a suitable partner that can help breed his last seed, ha ha! My only complaint about this new Star Trek is that Spock shouldn't be shown as so intimate with Uhura: because it makes him lose his Vulcan aura. (Hey, that rhymes!)

But seriously on that. In fact Uhura should first try being intimate with the Nadge (I have a soft spot for Black/African women - my only date at University was a beautiful Uhura type from Botswana). Yes Uhura should be with the Nadge. Oh wait, the Nadge character is not even in Star Trek yet...

Hey Hollywood Star Trek execs, I'm right here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment