Sunday 18 September 2011

Michael Vick : Michael Vick With Girl Friend | Michael Vick Rare Photos | Michael Vick Pics | Michael Vick Biography

Michael Vick’s girlfriend is the mother of his son. Yes, he has a son and he is supporting him even when he is in jail. The girl wants to remain out of the public eye. She is not ashamed of what happened to Michael Vick. In fact, she supports him all the way.

Michael Vick is imprisoned because of participating in the dogfighting ring. He used at the NFL as quarterback of the Atlanta Falcons. He was suspended from NFL when he was brought into trial.

Mike Vick Wallpaper

Like him or not, Mike Vick is back in a big way. He is the leader in Pro Bowl voting and a solid candidate for NFL MVP with 24 total touchdowns and only 4 interceptions. With that said, I have definately been watching him play. Actually i have watched him his whole career. I live in Charlotte, NC so when Mike was with Atlanta he was a big rival to the Panthers. He is no doubt one of my favorite players to watch in the NFL this year. And he has really turned his life around after being away for a while. I truly think he has changed for the better.
On to the wallpaper I made...In my opinion, this is my best wallpaper. Everything seemed to work well but I wish the bottom of his foot wasn't cut off. I faded it out and it's only a small cut off in the photo but it's not too noticeable. The bigger Vick int he background really makes this wallpaper stand out too. I really love this piece. What do you all think? Is Mike Vick the MVP? Is this my best wallpaper yet?

NIKE GIVES MIKE VICK A NEW ENDORSEMENT CONTRACT!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NEW YORK [AP] — Michael Vick is back with Nike two years after the company severed ties over the quarterback's involvement in a dogfighting ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment