Sunday 18 September 2011

Antonio Gates : Antonio Gates Rare Photos | Antonio Gates Wedding Photos | Antonio Gates Family Photos | Antonio Gates (Tiger) | Antonio Gates Biodata

The San Diego Charger TE Antonio Gates got married to Sasha Dindayal on July 9th at the Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego. According to TMZ, there were several Chargers were among the 250 guests including defensive stars Shaun Phillips and Stephen Cooper. The guests were treated to a 5-course meal of duck foie gras, caramelized shallot ravioli in a brandy butter sauce, braised short ribs and grilled prawns with buttermilk mashed potatoes, and for dessert a red velvet wedding cake with marble sponge cake which was flown in from Trinidad.
Wow sounds deeelish! And the couple looked amazing too!


Antonio Gates after a touchdown

He was born just 5 days away from my birthday. Well he was born in 1980. He played tight end for the San Diego chargers he is also on my fantasy football. Did you know he played college basketball. His football number was 85 he is 30 years old. He was born in Detroit, . He attended college Kent state university. He is so awsome I wish I could meet him in person. Did you here that the chargers beat the colts. If you get a chance to see him tell me and I will give you a 1 foot tall deck of football cards. And before I give it to you you have to give me a picture. And if you ask for the monthly the next time I get a whole bunch I will give it to you. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment