Monday 29 August 2011

Selena Gomez Hug Shia LaBeouf Nd Said "Handsome", JB Angry Photos & Video


Justin Bieber Became worried? Because last night, girlfriend Selena Gomez (18) uploaded a video of her meeting the Transformer star, Shia LaBeouf (25) backstage at a television studio.

“I admire you,” Selena said, bashfully.

“Thanks for being so sweet to me,” LaBeouf said. “You’re really sweet to me.”

They snapped a few pictures together, then parted ways.

Idol: LeBeouf chased Gomez after she fled his dressing room

“He’s so cute,” Selena said to her mom. “He’s so handsome. I am so embarrassed.”

Last night Selena tweeted, “Best…Day…Ever.”

Back in October 2008, Selena Gomez, who was single at the time, shouted to reporters on a red carpet, “Let Shia know I’m available!”

Hmm.. Should Justin Bieber be worried about Selena meeting her crush Shia LaBeouf?

You Guys Suck: An overwhelmed Gomez lets the encounter sink in

0 comments:

Post a Comment