Sunday 28 August 2011

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci - | SONG OF THE DAY | Gucci Gucci Lyrics

"I got the swag and it's pumping out my ovaries."

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci Lyrics

Thursday, June 16, 2011
Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci LyricsKreayshawn - Gucci Gucci Lyrics
[Sample]One big room full of bad bitches[Hook]And we stunting likeGucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, PradaBasic bitches wear that shit so I don't even bother[Verse 1][ Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, PradaThe basic bitches wear that shit, so I don't even botherI put that on my partner, I put that on my familyOakland city represent, address me as your majestyYeah you can kiss the ring, but you can never touch the crownI smoke a million Swisher blunts and I ain't never coming downBitch you ain't no Barbie I see you work at Arby'sNumber 2, super-sized Hurry up I'm starvingGnarly, radical, on the block I'm magicalSee me at your college campus baggie full of AdderallsCall me if you need a fix, call me if you need a boostSee them other chicken heads? They don't never leave the coopI'm in the Coupe cruising, I got the stolen platesServing all the fiends over there by the Golden GateBridge, I'm colder than the fridge and the freezerI'm snatching all your bitches at my leisure[Hook][Verse 2]Gucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, PradaI'm lookin like Madonna but I'm flossing like IvanaTrump, you know I keep that work in my trunkGot my hand on the pump if you wanna press your luckI'm yelling "Free V-Nasty" 'til my throat is raspyYoung, rich and flashy I be where the cash beYou can't find that? I think you need a Google MapMy pearl-handled kitty-cat will leave and press your noodle backNow Google that groupies follow me like TwitterI'm rolling up my catnip and shitting in your litterWhy you looking bitter? I be looking betterThe type of bitch that make you wish that you ain't never met herThe editor, director plus I'm my own bossSo posh, nails fierce with the gold glossWhich means nobody getting over meI got the swag and it's pumping out my ovaries[Hook][Outro]Oh, all you basic ass hoes out thereMan I got rooms full of bad bitchesThey don't need Gucci, they don't need LouisWe swagging, ehh, meow

0 comments:

Post a Comment