Sunday 24 July 2011

David Hasselhoff | david hasselhoff Beautiful Rare Photos | david hasselhoff Real life Pics and Biodata

I bet David Hasselhoff would enjoy these! I don't know who wouldn't love these potatoes! Those puppies would do tricks for these carby wonders.
David Hasselhoff has admitted that he could have died when his alcohol addiction was at its worst.

The actor, currently a judge on Britain's Got Talent, told the News of the World that he had the highest blood-alcohol figure ever recorded at the Betty Ford rehab clinic when he checked in there.

"Medically I should have been dead it was so bad," he said. "It was the end of the line when I entered Betty Ford. I remembered the old Hollywood joke: 'When your career is over, you check into Betty Ford to get press.'

"I had been in rehab once before but stayed for eight days before ordering a taxi and going over the wall. It took God's angels to bring me to the brink of disaster and death to get my attention so that I could finally stop drinking."




0 comments:

Post a Comment