Wednesday 28 December 2011

Katy Perry and Russell Brand Beautiful Photos Togather

Katy Perry Russell Brand

Russell Brand Katy Perry

Russell said: “That night we went on our first date and she was so funny
and pretty but more importantly she emits some gentle power that makes
me want to be good.
You’ll think it frivolous of me to say I knew I’d marry her on that first date,
but the truth is I fell in love with her when she hit me with that bottle.
Like Cupid in a riot.

RUSSELL BRAND & KATY PERRY ARE NOW "HUSBAND AND WIFE"




Russell Brand and Katy Perry are planning to wed in October. The media-happy couple has been talking about the event for months and are going to make it a huge affair. In fact, one special day isn’t going to be enough. They’re going to make a week out of it!

According to reports the ‘I Dos’ will take place in Delhi, India. Invites have been sent out to friends and relatives on white embossed cards that say: “Meet you in Delhi in October. Dates to follow. Please allow seven days for this event.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment